Welcome to St. Paul's



Founded September 1, 1861. St. Paul’s parish is the mother church of all Episcopal churches in Nevada. The church is an historic Carpenter Gothic-style Episcopal church building located at F and Taylor Streets. It was built in 1876 to replace an earlier church that had burned down in 1875. St Paul’s Parish is still an active congregation in the Episcopal Diocese of Nevada. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is a contributing property in the Virginia City Historic District which was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1961 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1966.